At Voya, we’re making a secure financial future possible for all Americans – one person, one family, and one institution at a time.
Who We Are
Put our resources to work for you
Voya Financial is a group of premier retirement, investment and insurance companies with 225,000 points of distribution and approximately $480 billion in total AUM and AUA as of September 30, 2016. We’re dedicated to making a secure financial future possible for all Americans. And, we have the experience, resources and commitment to help you grow your business.
While each of our businesses is solid on its own, it’s the power of Retirement, Investment Management and Insurance all coming together that makes Voya a financial force to be reckoned with.
Our vision is to be America’s Retirement Company™, and we’re centered on solving the most daunting financial challenge facing Americans today: retirement readiness. Working directly with clients and through a broad group of financial intermediaries, independent producers, affiliated advisors and dedicated sales specialists, Voya is grounded in a clear mission to make a secure financial future possible — one person, one family, one institution at a time.
The Voya insurance companies are highly rated by commercial rating agencies for financial strength and their ability to meet claims and guarantees. We hold a high standard against ourselves and are proud of the high ratings we have within our industry. Learn more about our ratings on our Investors Financial Ratings Page.
Awards and Recognition
- Voya was named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® for 2014, 2015 and 2016 by the Ethisphere Institute
- We’ve been named one of the Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality for the last eleven consecutive years in the Human Rights Campaign Foundation annual Corporate Equality Index
- We are a top-five retirement plan provider based on number of plans and participants1
- We’re a full-service asset manager with 94% of fixed income assets, 73% of equity assets, 100% of senior bank loans, and 95% of multi-asset strategy assets outperforming their benchmarks on a 5-year basis2
- We’re also a top-tier independent broker-dealer in the U.S.3
- A top-tier provider of life insurance4
- And a top-10 medical stop-loss coverage provider in the U.S.5
1 - Pensions & Investments Defined Contribution Record Keepers Survey, April 2016 (based on data as of 9/30/2015)
2 - As of 3/31/2016
3 - InvestmentNews BD Data Center
4 - LIMRA U.S. Individual Life Insurance Sales in the U.S. 12/31/2014
5 - MyHealthGuide newsletter rankings as of 2/11/2014; does not include most managed healthcare providers