It’s not uncommon for employees to experience catastrophic health claims. Our stop loss solutions help self-funded employers manage that risk and preserve their assets.
- Individual and aggregate excess risk available.
- Plan features can mirror or enhance benefit plan coverage and further reduce risk by providing more predictability.
- We are a direct writer which streamlines the claims process for faster reimbursement.
- Cost containment programs identify potential cost saving opportunities and can be tailored to match the latest experience and industry trends.1
- Our experienced and knowledgeable staff evaluates every case to ensure the best solution for each unique situation.
Contact your local Voya Employee Benefits sales representative for more information.
Voya Employee Benefits insurance products and services in the U.S. are provided by ReliaStar Life Insurance Company (Home and Administration Office: Minneapolis, MN) and ReliaStar Life Insurance Company of New York (Home Office: Woodbury, NY. Administration Office: Minneapolis, MN). Within the State of New York, only ReliaStar Life Insurance Company of New York is admitted, and its products issued. Both are members of the Voya® family of companies.
1Cost containment services are managed and administered by independent third-party entities not affiliated with Voya Employee Benefits. Voya Employee Benefits does not warrant, guaranty or make any representations or warranties whatsoever, express or implied, or assume any liability regarding the use or the results of the cost containment services, including without limitation any financial results, any information transmitted or received, any delay in claims processing or payment, or loss of use of such cost containment services.