Voya Employee Benefits offers a wide range of group and voluntary insurance products which help attract, retain and protect an employer’s most important assets – their employees. Our nationwide network of employee benefits professionals will work with you to create a customized package that meets the unique needs of your employees and your business.
About Voya Employee Benefits
We are one of a select few carriers who can offer you a voluntary and group product portfolio in addition to Employer Stop Loss Insurance. By combining our diverse product portfolio with our benefits expertise, we can help clients solve common business issues, including: benefit plan design, cost management issues and plan administration.
- Products that can be built on virtually any enrollment platform or benefits administration system
- Customizable plan designs to meet your unique needs and benefits philosophy
- Affordable plans that offer only the benefits and features your employees need
- Convenient payroll deductions based on your plan mode
- Streamlined claims administration
A proven track record you can trust:
- Nearly a century providing group insurance solutions
- More than 60 years of voluntary solutions expertise
- Stop Loss solutions provided for more than 30 years
We'll let the ratings of our insurance carriers speak for themselves:
- A.M. Best: A (Excellent) is the third highest of 15 ratings. A.M. Best Company assigns ratings from A++ to F based on a company’s financial strength and ability to meet obligations to contract holders.
- Fitch: A (Strong) is the sixth highest of 19 ratings. Fitch assigns ratings from AAA to C based on a company’s financial strength.
- Moody’s: A2 (Good) is the sixth highest of 21 ratings. Moody’s Investor Service (Moody’s) assigns ratings from Aaa to C based on a company’s financial security.
- Standard & Poor’s: A (Strong) is the sixth highest of 20 ratings. Standard & Poor’s assigns ratings from AAA to CC based on a company’s financial security.
Partnering with us for employee benefits can help increase an employee’s satisfaction and reduce turnover. At Voya Employee Benefits, we help clients prepare for unforeseen life events by protecting their livelihoods and retirements through an array of products.
Group and voluntary life insurance provide employees a convenient and affordable plan, offering financial protection for their loved ones.
Coverage and Absence
Take advantage of fully-integrated products that simplify and streamline your disability program.
Provide additional financial protection to employees through Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance and Hospital Confinement Indemnity Insurance.
Stop Loss Insurance
Self-funded employers can better manage risk and preserve their assets.
Insurance and Support
Group insurance benefits for members of associations and affinity groups who don’t get their benefits through an employer.
Forms Library for Associations
Administering a benefit plan can be a complicated job for any administrator. To make things easier for you, we maintain an online Forms Library for easy access to the forms you need for these coverages:
- Association Group Term Life
- Association Personal Accident Insurance (PAI)
- Individual Yearly Renewable Term Life (YRT)
- Individual Three-Year Term Life (TriTerm)
Note that forms on this site are standard Claim and Administration forms. Any Enrollment or Application forms must be obtained through your Account Representative.
When printing multiple-page forms, please make every reasonable attempt to print these as 2-sided pages.
Remember to complete any applicable Administrator or Employer section(s) before distributing forms to insureds or beneficiaries.
Please contact your Account Representative for any questions you may have regarding the use of these forms.
You may contact Voya® Association Sales at 800-372-5288.
Voya Claims Center Library
Voya Employee Benefits insurance products and services in the U.S. are provided by ReliaStar Life Insurance Company (Home and Administration Office: Minneapolis, MN) and ReliaStar Life Insurance Company of New York (Home Office: Woodbury, NY. Administration Office: Minneapolis, MN). Voya Employee Benefits is a division of both ReliaStar Life Insurance Company and ReliaStar Life Insurance Company of New York. Within the State of New York, only ReliaStar Life Insurance Company of New York is admitted, and its products issued. Both are members of the Voya® family of companies. Product availability and specific provisions may vary by state.