Our disability income coverage provides a high-touch, supportive claims process for your employees during a stressful time. Our product offerings include a full suite of disability and leave management services that work together to meet your needs and simplify the administrative process.
Self-Funded Short Term Disability Income*
- A wide range of standard and optional claims management services help simplify disability programs.
- Choose from multiple Advice-to-Pay options or ASO.
Fully-Insured Short and Long Term Disability Income
- Choose from flexible plan design options such as: income replacement amounts, elimination periods and pre-existing condition limitations.
- Numerous benefit options: cost of living adjustment, flexible definition of disability and progressive disease.
- International benefits capabilities
Supportive Claims Management
- Employees receive extensive and personalized claim management services.
- Each claimant is assigned a dedicated claim manager to work with throughout the entire claim process with expert resources for an easy transition back to work.
Leave Management Services**
- Integrated administration of Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and Americans with Disability Act (ADA).
- Compliance with state and federal regulations and consistent application of FMLA and ADA policies.
Contact your local Voya Employee Benefits sales representative for more information.
Voya Employee Benefits insurance products and services in the U.S. are provided by ReliaStar Life Insurance Company (Home and Administration Office: Minneapolis, MN) and ReliaStar Life Insurance Company of New York (Home Office: Woodbury, NY. Administration Office: Minneapolis, MN). Within the State of New York, only ReliaStar Life Insurance Company of New York is admitted, and its products issued. Both are members of the Voya® family of companies. Voya Employee Benefits is a division of both companies. Product availability and specific provisions may vary by state.
*Not available in New York. ReliaStar Life Insurance Company provides only administrative services for self-funded plans.
**Leave Management services are provided by ComPsych® Corporation, Chicago, IL. Services are not available in all states.